lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

O-Ren Boriiiis.

El mejor speech de la película, claro yo mezclaré la nacionalidad de O-Ren con mis conflictos emocionales.... jojojojo.



"As your boyfriend, I encourage you to -- from time to time and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced a particular plan of action (date). I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I will promise you, right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo...except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion.(Bsk!) The price you pay for bringing up either my LOVE as a negative is...
I collect your ****in' head. Just like this ****er here.(fig.1)
Now if any of you sonsabitches got anything else to say, now's the ****in time."

Claro, dejo el link con el speech original!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2tD3uDqEUg

3 comentarios:

Sr. Mimo dijo...

Esa foto no la voy a superar nunca

Señorita Lu dijo...

ay uri que puedo decir...

solo se que mi alma esta en paz ya...

y bueno tu mismo me lo has dicho: es momentaneo lu, creeme el tiempo cura todo...

y vaya que ya te creo, es cierto

un abrazo!

y que miedooo con la foto!

Pizcuyo dijo...

NO MAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esa foto JA JA JA JA JA JA, no paro de reir